Warranties & Returns
Dry Goods: Dry goods in original condition can be returned for full refund within 7 days of purchase. After 7 days, a store credit will be issued.
Plants: Plants in original condition can be returned for full refund within 24 hours of purchase.
- Warranties will still be honored during the lockdown period.
- Perennials, Fruits and Roses are covered for the current growing season (spring until first Frost)
- Trees and Shrubs are guaranteed for one year.
- Tropicals, Succulents, Annuals and Seasonal plants are Not covered under warranty.
- The replacement plant is NOT guaranteed
- Delivery is NOT guaranteed
- Sale items are NOT guaranteed
Our guarantee does NOT cover damage caused by severe weather such as winter desiccation, drought, animal damage, improper herbicide use, exposure to salt, premature planting in cold weather, exposing greenhouse tender plants to cold temperatures, physical damage during handling and transportation.
If you wish to claim a warranty on a tree, shrub, or perennial that has died, please take a picture of the deceased plant. Please do not bring the plant back to the greenhouse. Photos may be sent to email@example.com or shown to a staff member in person.
Please have your original receipt on hand.
*Warranty on Perennials and Nursery stock covers a replacement of equal value to the dead plant or a store credit of an equal amount to the dead plant. No monetary refund is applicable to either the Perennial or Nursery warranty.
As of September 15th, Perennials, Trees and Shrubs are no longer warrantied and are Final Sale.