Warranties & Returns
Dry Goods: Dry goods in original condition can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of purchase. After 7 days, a store credit will be issued.
Plants: Plants in original condition can be returned for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase.
Parkway does not offer:
- Discounted prices for sales which start after the date of purchase
- Price matching
- Stacking discounts (the larger discount available will be given)
Parkway provides a 15% discount for Seniors every Tuesday and a 15% discount for Horticultural Group Members throughout the week. This discount is available on all items unless already discounted in which case the larger discount will be given.
- Perennials, Fruits and Roses are covered for the current growing season (spring until first Frost)
- Trees and Shrubs are guaranteed for one year.
- Tropicals, Succulents, Annuals and Seasonal plants are Not covered under warranty
- Replacements don't apply to annuals/seasonal plants, or tropicals that exceed 24 hours of purchase.
- The replacement plant is NOT guaranteed
- Delivery is NOT guaranteed
- Sale items are NOT guaranteed
Our guarantee does NOT cover damage caused by severe weather such as winter desiccation, drought, animal damage, improper herbicide use, exposure to salt, premature planting in cold weather, exposing greenhouse tender plants to cold temperatures, physical damage during handling and transportation.
If you wish to claim a warranty on a tree, shrub, or perennial that has died, please take a picture of the deceased plant. Please do not bring the plant back to the greenhouse. Photos may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or shown to a staff member in person.
Please have your original receipt on hand, though we can do a return without a receipt if you've made the purchase using your Parkway Points Account.
*Warranty on Perennials and Nursery stock covers exchanging it for a replacement plant or store credit in the equal amount to the plant being returned. No monetary refund is applicable to either the Perennial or Nursery warranty and the warranty does not extend to the replacement plant.*
As of September 15th, Perennials, Trees, and Shrubs are no longer warranted and are Final Sale.