General Labourer APPLY NOW
Job Title: Labourer
Reporting To: Maintenance Manager
Job Purpose: The labourer position will assist the team with maintaining the property and assisting the maintenance manager with any tasks that may arise that are necessary to keep the facility in working order.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating and maintaining equipment
- Keeping the facility organized
- Maintain various structures around the greenhouse
- Complete a variety of construction based projects with the team
- Assembling of shelves and stands
- Waste disposal
- Maintain an appropriate level of cleanliness in their workspace
- Complete other tasks assigned to them by management
The Labourer will be required to work under the direction of management, however they will also have to work under their own initiative as well. Communication with various internal departments and customers is key to being successful in this position. This job will also require a tolerance to heat due to the greenhouse setting.
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow direction as well as work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a friendly, ever-growing team
- Demonstrated reliable attitude, honesty, and integrity
- Previous or similar experience an asset but not mandatory
Hours of Work
This position is full time, will run from March to August, and will be 5 days a week. During our busiest season from mid-April to mid-June, employees are required to work 6 days a week but will not exceed 48 hours.
|||1473 Gainsborough Rd. London, Ontario|||Labour||||||s0Vjxuf.Lz8s5fta|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||16.00|||19.00|||false