Bookkeeper APPLY NOW
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Reporting To: Owner/Operator
The Bookkeeper’s main focus will be to manage accounting duties and payroll within our ever-growing business and align all of our accounting activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Align Inventory management with our accounting system (SAGE50)
- Reconciling bank accounts and credit cards
- Completing employee payroll
- Conduct EFT payments to suppliers
- Overseeing the various accounting practices of all areas of the business
- Overseeing a coworker and assigning tasks for them to complete
- Working with our inventory manager to bridge gaps in our processes
- Keeping active and evolving employee records
- Complete other tasks assigned to them by management
The bookkeeper will be required to work under the direction of management, but overall they will be working under their own initiative. Interpersonal, and especially organizational, skill sets are imperative to this position.
Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge working with Simply accounting, or a similar software, considered an asset.
- Knowledge of point of sale systems required
- 3 or more years experience as a bookkeeper required
- Ability to stay organized under pressure
- Friendly and willing to learn about plants is definitely preferred!
Hours of Work
The schedule for this position is very flexible as we are open to anyone looking for full time or part time work. As long as the required work is completed, the actual hours/shifts can be determined as the successful candidate sees fit!
|||1473 Gainsborough Rd. London, Ontario|||Accounting||||||WwHLLB4hgan1HFfp|||OTHER|||CAD|||HOUR|||range|||25.00|||23.00|||26.00|||true