Back to the top
- Philodendron cordatum 'Brasil'
- 6" hanging basket (hanger can be removed)
- A classic among philodendron fans, this plant has a yellow/green streak down the center of its heart shaped leaves. It is also quite easy to care for.
- This plant will do best in medium to bright indirect light. If not given enough light, it can potentially lose its variegation.
- Allow the top couple of inches to dry out between watering's. Water less in the winter months.
- Normally a trailing plant but can be trained to climb.
- Easy to propagate.